Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I just registered and wanted to introduce myself, I just recently had to sell my 96 Z28 Camaro, but by doing so I purchased a 2003 Black 50th anniversary Corvette and couldn't be happier. A little about myself, last year I got out of the army after serving a 14 month tour in Iraq, ever since I can remember I've been completely infatuated with Corvette's and can finally say that I'm a proud owner. I've heard many good things about this site, and from cruising on the weekends have come to realise the amount of respect all the other Corvette owners have for eachother by all the waves and thumbs ups I've gotten.

Anyhow, I'm glad to be a member with you guys on the site as well as a fellow owner. I'll post up some pics later tonite when I get home from work!

:cheers: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome

Welcome aboard :cheers:

Thanks for your service to our Country

Enjoy your Vette and this site :cheers:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome... Glad your back home and congrats on the 50th Anniv Vette!
I've only been on this site a short time myself, but the posts are great and everyone is eager to chat and help on any subject.

:partyon:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,901 Posts
Welcome to DC. Jump right in the waters fine.

Thanks for what you did and what you are doing to protect our freedoms.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Thanks for your service! Enjoy your Vette :buhbye:

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
Welcome to DC and thanks for serving our country. Now where the hell are the Pics :devil:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
321 Posts
welcome.:buhbye:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
Welcome aboard from an x Navy man myself who served in beirut back 1982 nice to have you and were are those pictures

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

both pictures pretty low quality, was right after i bought it, took more pictures yesterday but forgot the camera so i'll upload those in a few after lunch.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts