Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a couple t-bucket pics.

I've got more, I'll upload them to the gallery when I get time. :)

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Very cool Bob. Lemme guess the final color. Umm yellow.:laughing: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Hey Bob,
very cool,gotta like that motor too.There's a club here with at least 30 old rods.50's and older i think.I will take some pics of there car's at the 'toy's for tot's' parade at the end of November.I love so many different kind of car's,and not enough money:(
is the motor a 350?

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by snipcod ...<br>
I dont think i'v ever seen one so long befor.<br>
The guy that built the frame, Dave Koorey street rods, had some customers that wanted a longer frame than the traditional ones you normally see.

I bought the frame at a street rod show, or I probably would have gone with the shorter frame also.

Its really not as long as that pic makes it appear, because there is no front on the motor and no radiator, etc. Once those are on it looks a lot different.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
your going to have a nice pair of lemon peel ride's to choose from. if you go to cruise night,your wife can drive one of the car's..:smokin:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by hawaii-5-lo ...<br>
your going to have a nice pair of lemon peel ride's to choose from. if you go to cruise night,your wife can drive one of the car's..:smokin:<br>

Lemon peels. :laughing: I like that. My wife only drives her Saturn, I think she's afraid of the vette, and she'd never drive the t-bucket. :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts