Discussion Starter #1
Anyone go to Wendy's this weekend.
Dave,where ya been this weekend.Steve,Kalani...anyone around

Everyones having fun while Todds at work...Man my life sucks right now..:bang

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wassup, Todd?

Nope, didn't go to Wendys. In fact, I didn't really do much of anything all week. My 5 yr. old daughter has been sick since the Memorial Day weekend, and I took off from work to stay home with her. :down:
She has a sinus infection.
However, being that I was home all week, I managed to detail the car a little more during the "down time".
I wouldn't mind getting together one day to see your car, Kalani's, etc... I missed the last picture day.:(
Take care!

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
No crusing for me either. I've been handling a possible company merger.....not much time for anything else.:bang

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steve,
Thats to bad, hope she is doing better,and you didn't lose money from not working.Maybe we can all get Scott to bring his nice camera and take some more photos in a few weeks.
On the 20th i'm going to detail Rodrigos car so his wife can store it,any sunday after that is cool with me if anyone else is interested.I guess Kalani and Swimmer lowered Scotts car some more over the weekend.

Dave,
Wow,you have some things going it sounds like.Good luck on the merger,and good luck on the future speed shop,i'll support your guys shop 100% and buy/mod with you guys when your shop is up and running.:thumbsup:

Have a good week ....:buhbye:

·
Registered
257 Posts
I was not able to go either. It was our son's birthday party and I was tired. The truck was dirty and the Vette is down witht the install of a new alcohol tank that I built. I still have to pull the intake to take care of the oil leak.:( While I have the intake off I will be polishing it also. I hope to have everything done by the end of the summer.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Tim,
Shoot me a PM with your phone number and e-mail,i lost the paper you gave me that day.That happens sometimes,my work hours leave me sleep walking sometimes,that day was one of those days...:laughing:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts