Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL!

Like PatrickLT4 was say... I seem to switch around a lot with car polishes and wax. I've used nearly them all (expect the crazy-ridiculous priced ones) and pick some up at auto shows, or at the hardware store.

The things that will make me stop using something:

- It dries hard and is too difficult to get off.
- It leaves white residue.

I think there are some very good waxes, and some very good synthetic products like Zaino.

It's fun to pick something new and try it. I must have 50 bottles of stuff in the garage.

Do any of the Zaino users still play around with other products?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Onyx Black C4 said:
LOL!

Like PatrickLT4 was say... I seem to switch around a lot with car polishes and wax. I've used nearly them all (expect the crazy-ridiculous priced ones) and pick some up at auto shows, or at the hardware store.

The things that will make me stop using something:

- It dries hard and is too difficult to get off.
- It leaves white residue.

I think there are some very good waxes, and some very good synthetic products like Zaino.

It's fun to pick something new and try it. I must have 50 bottles of stuff in the garage.

Do any of the Zaino users still play around with other products?
I agree. The fun is playing around with new products. You know, the "law of diminishing returns" ... it's "the best" ... then you are bored of it.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Re: Re: Hey... no Zaino forum?

Shark Bite said:
I agree. The fun is playing around with new products. You know, the "law of diminishing returns" ... it's "the best" ... then you are bored of it.
Agreed. If I had a brand new car, I'd use Zaino.... but my GS isn't so brand new anymore.... 7 years old!

Patrick96LT4

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Tim, since the VW is no more, who are we going to get our local fill of Zaino from? I need some more Xcellerator!

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I was planning on working something out with Pat, but my time is really limited since I'm back on active duty. I may try to work something out anyway, or just get ahold of Pat Grande and order straight from him. I have to dig up his e-mail address for everyone.

·
I use man gel
4,402 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Hey... no Zaino forum?

Patrick96LT4 said:
Agreed. If I had a brand new car, I'd use Zaino.... but my GS isn't so brand new anymore.... 7 years old!

Patrick96LT4
hey now, my car is 34 years old and i use it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
BubbleHead said:
Once I used Zaino, I was hooked and will stick with the complete line. Plus, the stuff smells good. :D
Bubblehead,
Are you an, or have you been a submarine sailor..as I was...and everyone in the skimmer fleet would call us bubblehead's...
Just wondering where you got the handle????? The Boats Rule!!!!!!
thanks
tony TM2(SS)
:)

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
oldace84 said:
Bubblehead,
Are you an, or have you been a submarine sailor..as I was...and everyone in the skimmer fleet would call us bubblehead's...
Just wondering where you got the handle????? The Boats Rule!!!!!!
thanks
tony TM2(SS)
:)
You know it!! FT2(SS) here. Well, I'm an IT2(SS) now. There's no need for FT's in the reserves and I had to change rates.

I was on the Oklahoma City SSN-723 for a year and spent 4 on the Newport News SSN-750. 3 Med runs under my belt.

·
resident conservative
1,039 Posts
I heard about Zaino's and was skeptical, but this stuff is great the first coat looks wet. I can't wait to apply the next coat!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
135 Posts
BubbleHead said:
Plus, the stuff smells good. :D
right on Tim !! the car wash is my favorite -lol
Every time I open the cap to wash car I have to stand there and smell it for like 5 minutes first. It's become sort of cermonial I guess. I just wonder what the neighbors think when they see me ? :D

I am currently using Duragloss leather conditioner and cleaner, stuff works great. Better than Zaino and leaves your leather seats smelling like new leather. Try it you'll like it.
Duragloss wheel cleaner, which I use on my other vehicles, also works excellent. Gets the brake dust and grime off rims without any hard scrubbing and leaves them looking like new.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts