Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
-=Jeff=- said:
I read on the Corvette Forum.. that not only did you buy the DRm Roll Bar.. but you also got some Blue bottles..

What did you end up getting??
Yep, I've been bad.

Bubblehead is going to drop it off this week, he comes up to the base near me. It's a Nitrous Express wet kit, remote bottle owner, heater (at Vettewrench's somewhere) 2 bottles ... NOS gauge, window switch.... he's got a list of all the stuff, maybe he could chime in!

Maybe we can install it all at YOUR house? Part of the deal is that Bubblehead would help (hehehe) install it... but you have lots of tools and a heater... and we all haven't gotten together in a long while.... we should make a party of it...I buy the beer and pizza's....

It could be the "GS loses it's virginity" party?

It'll be a while though, I have to order a custom switch panel for the heater, remote bottle Opener, and activation switch ... and I think I am going to get the bottles powder coated black. With the rollbar I won't be able to use the hatch-shade. Which means them puppies will be standing out when I get pulled over for speeding!

:cool:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I'm still trying to find the nozzle for you... I'm really afraid VetteWrench has it at the shop. :mad:

I'll bring buy everything else either today or tomorrow, have to see how much I can get done today.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I could maybe stop by and lend some of my nitrous knowledge, if your car is a virgin, my car must be a low down dirty gutter slut :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
-=Jeff=- said:
Yeah, we could install it here.. I will enlist Nick to come and supervise.
Jeff
I'll get some beer. We could use Mike's expertise too.
Where the hell you been Mike ?

·
Registered
336 Posts
vettn94 said:
I'll get some beer. We could use Mike's expertise too.
Where the hell you been Mike ?
Been in Vegas for the last week and other than that just been extremely busy with work and the new house, I would certainly be up for popping the cherry on another vette with the N20 :D

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
MVR 155 said:
Been in Vegas for the last week and other than that just been extremely busy with work and the new house, I would certainly be up for popping the cherry on another vette with the N20 :D
Excellent! Mike, that'd be fantastic. I appreciate the offer. Now, we just need to pick a date!

Hmmm.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts