Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· DC Crew
32,928 Posts
It's just the ABS plastic fit to the gauge cluster. I'll dig it out tomorrow and post pics if you would like but it's not much to look at. I need to just bite the bullet and buy some gauges and hope I can sell the whole thing.

· Premium Member
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's just the ABS plastic fit to the gauge cluster. I'll dig it out tomorrow and post pics if you would like but it's not much to look at. I need to just bite the bullet and buy some gauges and hope I can sell the whole thing.
Just curious of the layout and how they will actually fit that is all.. no rush on pictures

· I'm related so I get a title.
211 Posts
Would you sell them on the cheap to your dear older brother who protected you while growing up from getting beaten up??? Just kidding. By the way the 259 to 373 rear end was finished tonight. I am going to contact NASA for permission to blast off! Also, even though I know the speedometer is off it is nice to get to 100 mph that quick!!!:cheers:

· DC Crew
32,928 Posts
Would you sell them on the cheap to your dear older brother who protected you while growing up from getting beaten up??? Just kidding. By the way the 259 to 373 rear end was finished tonight. I am going to contact NASA for permission to blast off! Also, even though I know the speedometer is off it is nice to get to 100 mph that quick!!!:cheers:
Ummm you're the one that beat me up:laughing:

· Registered
1 Posts
Would you please tell me how to connect these wires from the cluster pins?

Dear Professional owner
Would you please kindly tell me how to connect these wires from the cluster pins?
I am in Taiwan . No one knows how to transfer the engine signal from cluster pins to gauge.
Please kindly show me how. Appreciate a lot.

· DC Crew
32,928 Posts
Dear Professional owner
Would you please kindly tell me how to connect these wires from the cluster pins?
I am in Taiwan . No one knows how to transfer the engine signal from cluster pins to gauge.
Please kindly show me how. Appreciate a lot.
What year is your car? If you pick up a Factory Service Manual it will show you the pin outs to follow and connect the gauges

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.