Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Is that Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Holy Cow! I can't believe I missed this thread! Yes - I did see the boyz; Dirk, Lerxst, and Pratt :laughing: in Tampa. Great show (as always).

I am seeing them again in Chicago in two weeks.

That is a funny picture. They have always had a great sense of humor and have no problem poking fun at themselves and the whole "rock star" persona.

:partyon:

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
they are one of the best bands in the world missing is the famous neal peart man he si great drummer for sure hopefully i spelled his last name correct

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
they are one of the best bands in the world missing is the famous neal peart man he si great drummer for sure hopefully i spelled his last name correct
I played drums when I was younger and Neil Peart was my hero. He is a trained percussionist turned rock drummer. A few years ago, after his personal tragedy of losing his only daughter and wife within the same year, I thought the band Rush was over. I was really excited when he (Peart) decided to return and move forward with the band. Their latest album; Snakes and Arrows is great and far better than anyone should be able to expect from a band that has made 19 studio albums over 30 years.

If anyone is interested, check out the book "Ghost Rider". It's Neil Peart's autobiography of his healing journey by motorcyle across North America following the deaths of his daughter and wife. A real eye opener. :partyon:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Getty lee is one ugly dude though do you agree:laughing:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Getty lee is one ugly dude though do you agree:laughing:

Yep, but just like Axl Rose, Steve Tyler and Kid Rock, if you're a rock star, you can pull it off. Hell, Justin Timberlake looks like he should be changing oil and a quick lube shop if he wasn't a pop star.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Man I love Rush, I was so mad when i missed them in tampa, Geddy is one of the reasons I play bass.:partyon:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Man I love Rush, I was so mad when i missed them in tampa, Geddy is one of the reasons I play bass.:partyon:
Tampa was a great show. Saw them last night in Chicago. Another great show! Definitely get your entertainment dollar's worth from these guys... :partyon:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts