Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man Scales SF Skyscraper Using Suction Cups

(Sept. 7) -- A daredevil in a red jumpsuit has been arrested after scaling a 58-story skyscraper in San Francisco using suction cups but no ropes, and then unfurling an American flag at the top.

Daniel Goodwin, a 54-year-old Lake Tahoe resident, reached the top of the city's Millennium Tower around 5:30 p.m. Monday and affixed a U.S. flag to the building. His three-hour climb was aired live on many local TV stations.

Police closed off parts of Mission Street around the building, and several dozen onlookers broke out into applause when Goodwin reached the top of the 645-foot building.

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
That was "SpiderDan" :laughing:
And yes, I climb and crawl daily. I climb out of bed every morning, crawl into the shower. On buildings I usually take the elevator though :lookinup:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
The Joker: Where does he get those wonderful Toys/costumes? :D

Had my Nephew over the weekend … he was warring the same thing

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
... well damn ... :devil:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
... well damn ... :devil:
Well it’s true … I had a 3 year old chasing my Dog with a Spiderman Pajamas … Poor Dog.:(

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
That was "SpiderDan" :laughing:
And yes, I climb and crawl daily. I climb out of bed every morning, crawl into the shower. On buildings I usually take the elevator though :lookinup:
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Bet even Spiderman himself doesn't drive a Corvette as cool as yours though.:devil::thumbsup:

As for that guy scaling the buildings????:WTF

Can we say ADRENALINE JUNKY!:surprised

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Man Scales SF Skyscraper Using Suction Cups

(Sept. 7) -- A daredevil in a red jumpsuit has been arrested after scaling a 58-story skyscraper in San Francisco using suction cups but no ropes, and then unfurling an American flag at the top.

Daniel Goodwin, a 54-year-old Lake Tahoe resident, reached the top of the city's Millennium Tower around 5:30 p.m. Monday and affixed a U.S. flag to the building. His three-hour climb was aired live on many local TV stations.

Police closed off parts of Mission Street around the building, and several dozen onlookers broke out into applause when Goodwin reached the top of the 645-foot building.
I am willing to bet that since this was in San Francisco the man was arrest for unfurling the Amrican flag, not scaling the building:down:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts