Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey TimAT. all dash indicator lights are working, on the way home from your house the right indicator just started working,you must have scared it :rolling: on that dizzy im building im not going to use the vac advance and you had said to tack weld the rod for the advance to keep it from moving, does it matter what position it is in, or should the rod be pulled in like it has vacume or back like without vacume or does it matter. if that made any sense. BASS tournament did not go to well, didn't catch enough bigun's to make a check :thud: oh well maybe next time. later and again thanks for the help.

BTW: when you comming back?

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Tacking the vacuum advance is not really necessary, unless you want to "clean-up" around the dizzy by eliminating the advance can completely. I personally like the clean look. If you tackit in the normal (no vacuum) position then it won't move, and you can cut the external part off. Your choice there.
Glad all the lights came back too. Just had to showit who's the BOSS! :devil:
Too bad about the Bass tournament- there's always next time.

Give me a call.

Tim

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info on the dizz, that was what i needed. yeah those darn fish anyway, i have to let somebody else win once in a while :laughing: .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts