Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey so i guess im supposed to say a lil something...
well i was looking for a corvette forum because a friend i have has one and i hadnt seen it in awhile, he came by my house and showed it off, hes got the best life ive ever seen, hes 20 yrs old, his uncle sold a lot of property and now bought my friend a 2002 black vette and a race car so they travel together all around the country, well anyway all jealousy aside i got really into lookin at different vettes and such i love videos and i love the sound that these bad ass machines make so hi

umm ya btw:
i drive a 2001 black mustang gt (i bet ill get alot of **** for it but whatever)
a couple mods:
Flowmaster mufflers
BBK CAI
Dragon TBody and Plenum
Steeda Tri-ax short throw
BBK Off-Road X-pipe

is that a hello or what:excited:

·
Registered
486 Posts
twebb023 said:
hey so i guess im supposed to say a lil something...
well i was looking for a corvette forum because a friend i have has one and i hadnt seen it in awhile, he came by my house and showed it off, hes got the best life ive ever seen, hes 20 yrs old, his uncle sold a lot of property and now bought my friend a 2002 black vette and a race car so they travel together all around the country, well anyway all jealousy aside i got really into lookin at different vettes and such i love videos and i love the sound that these bad ass machines make so hi

umm ya btw:
i drive a 2001 black mustang gt (i bet ill get alot of **** for it but whatever)
a couple mods:
Flowmaster mufflers
BBK CAI
Dragon TBody and Plenum
Steeda Tri-ax short throw
BBK Off-Road X-pipe

is that a hello or what:excited:
So when are you going to sell the gt and purchase a Corvette?

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,435 Posts
Hi twebb, Nothing wrong with owning something else but I'll warn you, if you hang around here you'll be wanting to get rid of it and get a Vette:laughing:

All kidding aside, Welcome to DC

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:buhbye: :excited: :buhbye: Welcome to DC

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Welcome! Nothing wrong with Mustangs, a guy has to start somewhere, eventually you'll be a Vette owner.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
o trust me fellas i want a c5 right now
but im freakin 17 yrs old, so not really in my budget if you guys can understand it. so ya trust me if i could id sell it (even tho its my baby right now) i would and id buy a vette so fast. its like my practical dream car for after college and stuff like that, so hey and hopefully i wont get too much **** for being the young kid with a ford:cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wait, how old is like everyone on this forum, cuz like the mustang forums everyone is about my age or a little older, so if u want give ur ages and maybe when u bought ur vette. just so i know when i can start thinkin about purchasing one of these babys :partyon:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Joined the Army and had my first vette (85) at 19. That was 10 years ago and look at my ride now!!!!

<----------------------

PS, this is my 1000th post. Patrick where's my gift?

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
twebb023 said:
wait, how old is like everyone on this forum, cuz like the mustang forums everyone is about my age or a little older, so if u want give ur ages and maybe when u bought ur vette. just so i know when i can start thinkin about purchasing one of these babys :partyon:
My first car was a '69 mustang, my first Vette was a '79 L82 that I got when I was 24, right now I'm 36. I bought my current Vette at 35, traded my '03 cobra for it. Any way, WELCOME TO DC

·
Banned
1,471 Posts
welcome to DC, I bought my '86 coupe from my dad earlier this year, i'm 16..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome to the site dude! Nothing wrong with wanting to check us out.
I am 28 and waited 16 years to get me a Vette. And now that I got it, I am loving it!
I had '77 Mustang Cobra for a few months. It was more like a project car that I never really fixed up. It ran though. I sold it and moved to AR.

Anyway, welcome to the site!

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
I've wanted a Corvette for nearly as long as I care to remember. I bought my first one, a '95 coupe a mere 4 months ago at the age of $*. (cryptic on purpose, but I'm sure you'll figure it out!) :surprised :cool:

DON'T WAIT! Get one as soon as you possibly can! Don't let the good times pass you by!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts