Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a quick greeting to all Corvette owners and fans, I'm a new member and am looking foward to enjoying the site and talking to everyone. I recently purchased a new 05 Victory Red Coupe it's my third vette( 73 & 75 ) but my first new vette.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
571 Posts
victoryred said:
just a quick greeting to all Corvette owners and fans, I'm a new member and am looking foward to enjoying the site and talking to everyone. I recently purchased a new 05 Victory Red Coupe it's my third vette( 73 & 75 ) but my first new vette.:thumbsup:
hey man welcome to DC make urself at home :cheers: nice ride man and nice color too any pic ? .. by the way my name is saleh nice to meet u budd if u need anything just ask or send private message :cheers:
enjoy the site u ill have fun believe me

best regards

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats on the new vette nice choice! This is great forum. Everyone is really nice, and helpful.:excited:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,435 Posts
Hi VR, Wlecome to DC. The C6 will be a whole lot dofferent the the C3's that's for sure. Have fun woth the VEtte and at DC

·
Registered
635 Posts
:thumbsup: congrats on the new ride. :excited:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
victoryred said:
You still have the sharks?

Welcome to the site. It's a good ole time.:D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Patrick said:
You still have the sharks?

Welcome to the site. It's a good ole time.:D

Hi Patrick,
Unfortunatly I traded up the 73 for the 75, which I subsequently traded for a more economical ride after the Opec crisis of 1979. Finally was able to make the wish real again with thge 05. VR.:D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WhiTe SharK said:
hey man welcome to DC make urself at home :cheers: nice ride man and nice color too any pic ? .. by the way my name is saleh nice to meet u budd if u need anything just ask or send private message :cheers:
enjoy the site u ill have fun believe me

best regards

Hey shark
thanks for the post are you currently in Kuwait?? your car looks awesome I'll try and get some pics uploaded soon,of my car. Saleh I'm looking forward to this site and all it has to offer Larry(Victory Red):partyon:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Torch said:
Hi VR, Wlecome to DC. The C6 will be a whole lot dofferent the the C3's that's for sure. Have fun woth the VEtte and at DC

Hey Torch,
Thanks for the post your right this c6 is a world of different as compared to the C3's, but I'm havin a blast discovering the differences. VR:thumbsup:

·
Registered
571 Posts
victoryred said:
Hey shark
thanks for the post are you currently in Kuwait?? your car looks awesome I'll try and get some pics uploaded soon,of my car. Saleh I'm looking forward to this site and all it has to offer Larry(Victory Red):partyon:
u welcome dude .. yup i am in kuwait .. i cant wait to see ur pics :cheers: nice choice man VR awesome color :smokin:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pictures to follow

Hey Saleh,
I'm workin on gettin some pics. up hopefully soon!! :cheers: Thanks again for the compliments !! Victory Red

1 - 18 of 18 Posts