Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on smokinvette.com for awhile but people seem to take forever to answer questions or give advice so Im trying out digitalcorvettes. My names Bobby how's everyone doing? Im also kinda new to owning a corvette, will be coming up on a year in Febuary and I usually have a lot of questions but also find a lot of good deals and have no problem sharing the info. I have 2, 1986 corvette's and my dad is the reason I got into them, I originally bought his old 86 we tried to restore it but it turned into a money pit. It sucks =/ anyway we took what we could out of it and put it into my new one and now that's my baby. The old one is for parts, if you got a c4 and are looking for parts message me and I'll be happy to sell it to you if I got it, or if you live in florida and want the whole car please take it off my hands I'm selling it for 500 bucks. it's got its transmission in great shape, the engine is rebuilt ftrom the intake manifold up, but the crankshaft and a whole bunch of other things inside the engine are messed up from what I hear, never really got in there and looked myself. so if your handy Im sure you could get yourself one hell of a deal here. both the seats are in decent condition and the digital dash speedometor works but the tach and everything is is burned out. I would love to restore it but Im in college and to be realistic I could never try to fix 2 corvette's just working the weekends at seaworld.

Thanks, Bobby

·
DC Crew
32,976 Posts
Shoot me some pics of it, I'm interested at $500.

Welcome to the site and I hope we can answer your questions.:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
8,547 Posts
I was on smokinvette.com for awhile but people seem to take forever to answer questions or give advice so Im trying out digitalcorvettes. My names Bobby how's everyone doing? Im also kinda new to owning a corvette, will be coming up on a year in Febuary and I usually have a lot of questions but also find a lot of good deals and have no problem sharing the info. I have 2, 1986 corvette's and my dad is the reason I got into them, I originally bought his old 86 we tried to restore it but it turned into a money pit. It sucks =/ anyway we took what we could out of it and put it into my new one and now that's my baby. The old one is for parts, if you got a c4 and are looking for parts message me and I'll be happy to sell it to you if I got it, or if you live in florida and want the whole car please take it off my hands I'm selling it for 500 bucks. it's got its transmission in great shape, the engine is rebuilt ftrom the intake manifold up, but the crankshaft and a whole bunch of other things inside the engine are messed up from what I hear, never really got in there and looked myself. so if your handy Im sure you could get yourself one hell of a deal here. both the seats are in decent condition and the digital dash speedometor works but the tach and everything is is burned out. I would love to restore it but Im in college and to be realistic I could never try to fix 2 corvette's just working the weekends at seaworld.

Thanks, Bobby
pictures from several angles would be great!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys I really feel welcomed lol sometime tomorrow I'll get around to putting pics up but for now I have all the pictures of my old vette if you email me at [email protected] i'll send them to you, or if you want you can call me at 407 953 3791 and I'll be glad to answer any questions you have about it. If you buy it from me you'd really be helping out, my driveway isn't that big and the parking situation is a real pain in the you know what right now.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Welcome to DC:partyon::partyon:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Welcome aboard. If Raid doesn't buy it, I'll take it off your hands. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
There will be a Vette show in Old Town in January. Be worth checking out. Several forums members are usally there.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea I always go to the vette and muscle car shows in oldtown there so awesome and other than old town, my drive-way and I-4 I never get to see corvette's or nice cars. where I live it's all honda civics or as I like to call them lawn mowers with really loud mufflers. and bob if he doesn't buy it your more than welcome too lol

·
DC Crew
32,976 Posts
Hey Bobby, good talking to you last night. I'll be seeing you Sunday around 9 or 10 am:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts