Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking around here for quite a while, but I just bought my first .. and last.. Corvette. It is a ’76 that I bought from Josh at Custom Image. It was featured in a build in ‘vette magazine many years ago but it was never finished and somehow I wound up with it. I got all of the magazines that it was featured in from Josh, but there are a few on the web. Here is one: http://vette.automotive.com/130163/vemp-0205-1976-chevy-corvette-stingray-ls1-engine/index.html
We are going to get the LS1 put together, put an Richmond 6 in it, and will be doing a full Kaos flares/back end make over as well as a bunch of goodies from VB&P underneath.
I can’t wait to get started on this, but Josh has been working ‘round the clock trying to get Kaos back and take care of other people needing parts. This guy does not sleep. I know there are a lot of people waiting for Kaos’s debut, but none more then Rob (who I also got to meet). Having seen this car in person, I can tell you all that it will be worth the wait.
I have been stripping some parts off mine and, being from Iowa, can’t believe how amazing the frame is on this 35 year old car. Nuts are not supposed to just come off with a socket!
I will start a post and keep you guys up on the progress.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hey Brent...welcome the Corvette family. It was a pleasure to meet you as well when I was there in Iowa.

I am very much looking forward to seeing your vette and many other vettes with some awesome flares on them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts