Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to say hello. :cheers: Months of lurking and learning on this great site have been beneficial to me and my first "sports car". And what a car it is! Thanks guys and gals. It's an '07 C6, 1lt (still a Vette) 6 speed, paddle shift. As soon as I figure out how, I'll post pics of her. Thanks again.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,524 Posts
Hi Alan, welcome to DC

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome one and all.

Demon, I used that page and it was a big help. Unfortunately, my files are larger than the requirements.

Evil, I'm in Asheboro often. Maybe I'll see you in passing sometime. Mine is Victory Red/Ebony. I saw your pics...nice ride.

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
Thanks for the welcome one and all.

Demon, I used that page and it was a big help. Unfortunately, my files are larger than the requirements.

Evil, I'm in Asheboro often. Maybe I'll see you in passing sometime. Mine is Victory Red/Ebony. I saw your pics...nice ride.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Try cropping them down a bit or using a lower resolution on your camera. I had to crop mine down:thumbsup:

·
Registered
237 Posts
If you run XP, you can get the free image resizer from the MS site. It does a good job and did I say it is free!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey there NC guys, I live in China Grove but work in Concord. Good to know there are others near by that frequent this site. I mainly read and I don't think I will EVER catch up. :laughing:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome! Sounds like a sweet Vette!:thumbsup:
Thanks Patrick. GM hit a homerun with the C6.

Welcome to DC! Jump right in and have some fun! :excited:
Thanks WIT911. We'll do.

Try cropping them down a bit or using a lower resolution on your camera. I had to crop mine down:thumbsup:
I tried to find a way to crop them but have been unsucessful so far. Looking at the camera last night and could not find a lower resolution on it. Guess I should read the instruction manual for a change. :smack

If you run XP, you can get the free image resizer from the MS site. It does a good job and did I say it is free!
Thanks for the heads up TooMch. I'll check it out. :cheers:

Hey there NC guys, I live in China Grove but work in Concord. Good to know there are others near by that frequent this site. I mainly read and I don't think I will EVER catch up. :laughing:
Spent most of the weekend down there at the Allstar race. Got in a pool and drew Harvick.:thud:I didn't win as much as he did but it was enough to pay for my two tickets. :surprised

Hi and welcome. Raleigh here.
Thanks Rooster.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts