Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the board and just wanted to say hi. Have a stout 87 C4. 396 stroker, Accell Super Ram and all the goodies. Not street legal, fully caged. Use it at either Club Spring Mountain or in Open Road Races (ORR). For those that don't know about ORR, their are 5 events in Nevada, 2 in Texas and 1 in Nebraska. The organizers shutdown a stretch of public highway for you to race on. The events in Nevada are about 90 to 130 miles. You have to average your speed over the course from 100mph to 200mph or more if you have the experience and safety equipment. Its a blast to average 150mph for 90 miles!

Anyway just wanted to say hi

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Welcome to DC!

Your car sounds like a beast. Post some pictures when you get a chance.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
321 Posts
welcome aboard:buhbye: sounds like a fun run.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Hello Vegas:buhbye:
Welcome to DC :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sup dude

Never heard of that man, Im from vegas too. I wanna go!!! :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
New to the board and just wanted to say hi. Have a stout 87 C4. 396 stroker, Accell Super Ram and all the goodies. Not street legal, fully caged. Use it at either Club Spring Mountain or in Open Road Races (ORR). For those that don't know about ORR, their are 5 events in Nevada, 2 in Texas and 1 in Nebraska. The organizers shutdown a stretch of public highway for you to race on. The events in Nevada are about 90 to 130 miles. You have to average your speed over the course from 100mph to 200mph or more if you have the experience and safety equipment. Its a blast to average 150mph for 90 miles!

Anyway just wanted to say hi
I'm sure you Vegas guys are aware of this show, but if not, we went last year and had a great time:

www.corvetteroulette.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
^^ Ill check it out! I'm new to corvette stuff so thanks for the link! :cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Open Road Racing (ORR)

TravP,

There are 2 events left this season in Nevada, 1 in August and 1 in September.

August 23-26: Pony Express - http://www.openroadracing.com/
September 13-16: Silver State Classic - http://sscc.us/

The Pony Express in 130 miles race length and the Silver State is 90 miles race length. Once you have done one of these you will be hooked for life.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome Aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks Ray, I will check it out man!

Sounds like a blast:thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts