Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive posted here for the last couple of days, but i have been lurking for months ( ask raidmagic). i thought id introduce myself, i am a c**f defector, (names changed to protect the innocent--me) ive owned C1s,C2s, C3s and C4. im not a NCRS guy but i know vettes. i hope i can contribute to digital. its interesting so many C4 guys are interested in my C2 project!!! if you want a report on the C**F revolt let me know. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
ive posted here for the last couple of days, but i have been lurking for months ( ask raidmagic). i thought id introduce myself, i am a c**f defector, (names changed to protect the innocent--me) ive owned C1s,C2s, C3s and C4. im not a NCRS guy but i know vettes. i hope i can contribute to digital. its interesting so many C4 guys are interested in my C2 project!!! if you want a report on the C**F revolt let me know. :thumbsup:
What no c5s welcome aboard:thumbsup:

·
Registered
284 Posts
You'll find a lot of 'reports' already included :laughing:

Welcome (from another refugee) :rolling:

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
Welcome to the house! Introduce us to your current ride(s) when you can.

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
'Nuff said about that other place. You're here now. Enjoy the ride.:partyon:

and

1 - 10 of 10 Posts