Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nice work with the photo shoot but definitely too Ferrari and not enough Vette. I thought it was too much Ferrari even before I saw that you had used that as your model.

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
nptitim said:
Nice work with the photo shoot but definitely too Ferrari and not enough Vette. I thought it was too much Ferrari even before I saw that you had used that as your model.
:agree:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ture it does have quite a lot of ferrari but i'll explain some of my styling reasons.

the B/C pillar along with the narrow tail light section as aposed to the wide look of the C5 and C6 was based more on the 1969 stingray.

the side fender vents were based on the C4 vette like this.

appreciate the comments.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Good photochop there. I like the front fenders, the "gills" and the rear lower valence, rims are nice too. Not sure about the high mounted third brake light though. I like the look of the roof meeting flush with the rear glass better. Just a thought mang.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
since everyone says it looks like a ferrari and i'm sure ferrari red isn't helping...so here is a yellow version

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
I kinda like it:smokin:

·
Registered
822 Posts
I'll give you props for trying a different color, but as fact should have Italy's two colors for national racing are red and yellow. I'd like to see it in Atomic Orange.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts