Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i met you in hotrodders, i defected from CF due to the revolution going on there. i have a C4 and thats how i recognised you. i am presently doing a frame off resto/mod on a 64 C2. thanks for asking me to register, this is my new home. a lot of crazy mofos will be joining i think, a lot already did today. this site will be a lot more fun!!! check out the lounge for nOObies, these guys are funny!!! anyway thanks raidmagic for the invite. looking foreward to joining the DC family.

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
Hey man. About time you got your butt over here.:laughing: Now you have to go to the C-2 section and share that bad ass resto with all of us so we don't have to ban you for holding out on us.:thumbsup:

Let's see some pics of that C-4 as well. Enjoy DC.:cheers:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BAN ME???:rolling: :rolling: im just getting started on the C2, its a 64 coupe thats going to be a frame off resto mod. i just finished a car this spring so the 64 is next in line. its stripped down to the bare frame now, next is blast paint and powdercoat. i knew it was going to be next so ive been collecting bits and peices over the last year and built a 383 small block for it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys, owned the car for a long time, just starting the resto/mod. interesting getting this response from the C4 forum, digital rocks!!!! check out the crazy defectors in lizard lounge, youll laugh your azzhats off!!!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hey bro...

Welcome to DC!!!! You will love it here!!! A lot of great folks with a lot of good information. Take care and enjoy!!!

Dave

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
we want to see we want to see show us please:laughing: your vette i mean:rolling:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts