Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:partyon: heloo to all the menbers of the digital vettes there are some men that i know in other forum. my name is alex i live in madrid spain and i have a vette 75 vert with two roofs one of fiber glass and anoter one made of polyurethane maybe that i keeps on backs of my car. excuse me if you don´t understand well but i dont speak english very well.....and i building all new i can´t put photos but when i have my new home i put it... is red with interiors red and was manual and bring originally a l48 with 160 c.v. or h.p.. my idea is do a big car and now i´m modificating the frame to do more stronger and obviusly put a big engine. i want salute to all the people who has a vette and god keeps his lives as long as possible to let you enjoy that beautiful dream called vette. long live all corveteros of the world:cheers: :partyon:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Welcome to DC:buhbye:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
thanks to all the people who posted here .my idea is do a big shark so let´s go i´m come from another forum too there are several people who help me more than i can say and here i´m sure that i found all good people too, so thanks for your welcome and when i can i put the photos of my red puton 75 vert.it´s called on that way because is red with red interior you know like women in red use :laughing: :laughing: my idea is put big brakes a van steel complete system a 12 inches diff maybe a turbo 400 or a 4l80 witout electronics and a big thief like 540 or 598 times will say. but first i have to finished to modify my frame and then it began rock and roll guys :partyon: :partyon: my idea its do a 10 second car and i have read and learn in this last year more than when i go to school when i was a teenager :rolling: :rolling: so thanks for your futures advices and advertisements and hope that maybe my proyect can help another d.c. member to do true his / her dream :D :D

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
welcome to DC have fun:buhbye:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THANKS for your hot welcome to my person:laughing: :laughing: i ´m sure that i have too many time to pass good times with all of you. you have very impressive cars really . congrats to all the people who has a vette:partyon: really lovely your welcome . thanks again it helps to do true my dream....:cheers: :cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts