Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually own 2 corvettes, a 1976 stingray project and a 1990 6speed, I bought them both within 3 months. If you can't tell I have a recently acquired addiction to fiberglass, is there a cure for that? I hope not cause these things are a blast to drive. My 90 has the Z-51 suspension on it, which makes it very fun in the corners. The 76 is a project I got to work on with the wife, she makes all the decisions on that one and I do all the work. The big thing right now is wet sanding the disgusting flames off of the 76. I would post pics but Photobucket is acting up right now.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,899 Posts
Welcome to DC. You're not a noob any more. We'd love to see the pics. Don't wait for photobucket. Upload Vette related pics to our gallery by clicking HERE

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
welcome and wow you came in with two nice vettes welcome aboard please post we all would like to see those babies:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok here's the pics of my two vettes. I'm in the process of wetsanding the ugly flames off the 76 so don't worry they ain't staying.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Welcome to DC:buhbye:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you seen them in person it would definitely change your mind. They were obviously done by somebody who was just learning how to lay down graphics. That will all change over the course of the next two years though, new interior, new paint, some suspeension upgrades and finally sliding in the 383 that's sitting on the engine stand already along with a T700R4. The 90 I'm pretty much gonna keep stock for now, just some minor parts replacement for now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts