Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
43,388 Posts
Welcome to DC. Glad you joined us. Where are you from?

·
Registered
1966 Coupe 454/538hp 4spd of course; 1984 Z51, built 11/83, Blue w/Black Leather factory override..
11,730 Posts
Hey.. So what brings your to DC? .. Vette lover, or just curious?
C'ya

·
Registered
1966 Coupe 454/538hp 4spd of course; 1984 Z51, built 11/83, Blue w/Black Leather factory override..
11,730 Posts
I'm from New Hampshire
I don't know but watching these masterpieces is one of my favorite hobbies, I love its beauty
Yes they are works of art... Just don't go Peter Max on us... (wanted to paint priceless Corvettes psychedelic and parade them at a HS football homecoming)... LOL!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
welcome from me. My california home is a long way from New Hampshire, but I did have occasions to work trans Atlantic voyages with a few sailors from that area. While I respect guys who don't run their moths just to make noise, the guys I met from that area were not exactly what one would call chatterboxes. But I did learn from them to reject any restaurant lobster tank that wasn't kept very cold, as anything short of almost freezing ruins the taste. A fact I would have never known from only a California perspective.

I have to agree that my C5 is very pretty, I favor a rounded, more organic shape to a car, and regret the corporate GM decision to go with a folded edge look as a brand identifier. indeed, my convertible is so pretty, I sometimes turn back just to admire the thing from a distance. Not a perfect design, but all I really need in a car is for the top to go down.

·
Registered
11,730 Posts
welcome from me. My california home is a long way from New Hampshire, but I did have occasions to work trans Atlantic voyages with a few sailors from that area. While I respect guys who don't run their moths just to make noise, the guys I met from that area were not exactly what one would call chatterboxes. But I did learn from them to reject any restaurant lobster tank that wasn't kept very cold, as anything short of almost freezing ruins the taste. A fact I would have never known from only a California perspective.

I have to agree that my C5 is very pretty, I favor a rounded, more organic shape to a car, and regret the corporate GM decision to go with a folded edge look as a brand identifier. indeed, my convertible is so pretty, I sometimes turn back just to admire the thing from a distance. Not a perfect design, but all I really need in a car is for the top to go down.
I was totally impressed and loved my C5. Sorry I sold it, and drool when a nice one goes by. Just an all around near perfection!!

C'ya

1 - 12 of 12 Posts