Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone attempted or done the headlight conversions on ur C4's? I want to do this but I am not to sure whether it is posible with our folding headlights. Anyone???

Frank

·
Registered
501 Posts
not a great mod -- i have heard several people (not friends of mine, but not b/s types either) complain that the hid's cause physical pain when on-coming and they throw stones out from their drivers window in retaliation. :surprised

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Way, I love our Lights... thats what makes a Vette in my opinion. How much you all think an HID Conversion would cost or be worth???

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HID Kit for $450 Shipped, complete kit just plug and play and everything in you need. What do you all think about that offer that they are giving me.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The kit is in Dallas coming from my cousins friend. And what is included is (2)Ballast, (2) H4 HID Bulbs, Housings and Plug and play wiring. It is the real thing because I have already bought a kit for my dads 05 Silverado. And I get to choose the brightness or color. I forgot what is called but I think it is Karenhight or something like that... What do you think? And if I am not mistaken the brand is "Mc" Something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts