Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. This probably doesn't belong here in the General Corvette forum but I am trying to get my corvette back and the money I spent on it so I guess it counts..:laughing:

most of you guys know my story about my car and actually I know I'll be dealing with the 1st shop in order to get my money back for work they did not do. I have evidence but I'm thinking of getting a hidden camera or something to record the times I do go there. They say they will return my money but won't say how much and won't know what they will do once I do get to the shop.

I've researched some camera's online but I dont know the "RIGHT" use of them so I thought I might as well ask here to see if anyone knows?

from what I have read it says that if I use a hidden camera I CANNOT use audio with it? is that right? how in the world can i record my encounters without audio to go along with the video?

There are just audio recorders out there but dont know if those are allowed into evidence if it comes down to that either. Just wanted to see if you guys knew anything about these items. thanks!

any good websites that sell these items too would be appreciated too!!

Ernesto

·
Registered
298 Posts
EARNESTO get the audio. It will always be helpful in negotiations. Its the first step. Easy and cheap. Why don't you get a friend to break an arm or leg and forget the other stuff. Just my opinion. It works every time.:smack :smack

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol sounds tempting but I'm just trying to get my money back right you know? Ive been searching online and there are alot of things out there but not anything concrete about what is allowed or not.

so far it seems that i can record my telephone conversations with my consent only since I live in Texas. Hmm I dont know if they would say anything incriminating over the phone but i guess ill keep searching or just talk to a lawyer to check the laws.

·
Registered
298 Posts
EARNESTO my BRO-IN_LAW had a problem at work in Calif. He recorded his boss making untrue statements about him to higher ups at his job. It doesn't always go to court, just proving your point is often enough,know what I mean. Get a recorder at Radio Shack that only records when it hears voice sounds, it works to have the evidence even if you can't use it in court, just like a tape recording. Are you sure you don't want to use the friendly persuasion method? Do something to get your problem solved.:cheers: GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Hey guys. This probably doesn't belong here in the General Corvette forum but I am trying to get my corvette back and the money I spent on it so I guess it counts..:laughing:

most of you guys know my story about my car and actually I know I'll be dealing with the 1st shop in order to get my money back for work they did not do. I have evidence but I'm thinking of getting a hidden camera or something to record the times I do go there. They say they will return my money but won't say how much and won't know what they will do once I do get to the shop.

I've researched some camera's online but I dont know the "RIGHT" use of them so I thought I might as well ask here to see if anyone knows?

from what I have read it says that if I use a hidden camera I CANNOT use audio with it? is that right? how in the world can i record my encounters without audio to go along with the video?

There are just audio recorders out there but dont know if those are allowed into evidence if it comes down to that either. Just wanted to see if you guys knew anything about these items. thanks!

any good websites that sell these items too would be appreciated too!!

Ernesto
I think you should (Make Him A Offer He Can't Refuse):nuts: ;)

·
Only green will do...
18,391 Posts
what i recommend is to have a friend or buddy come with you that way you can use him in case you go to court man i understand you must be pissed but best of luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts