Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine," the NY Coroner's office said in a statement.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Well...I guess if that is what you want to spend your money on...

Except now he's not spending it on anything :WTF

May he RIP

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like Jerry Garcia said "too much of everything is just enough". Oh Yeah he's dead also:huh:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
"Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine," the NY Coroner's office said in a statement.
I like how they call it accidental... like the drugs fell into his mouth. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
dont know what to think about that. youd think taht a pharmacist would say 'dont take all of these at the same time' or something. or its common sense to not take every type of medication you have at the same time. especially ones that, i dont know, ALTER CHEMICALS IN YOUR BRAIN.

still sucks either way.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
I wouldn't be able to pronounce those drugs, let alone take them. I guess they succeeded in killing the pain (if that's what they were for..:rolleyes: ...) as well as him. No pity from me.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
I like how they call it accidental... like the drugs fell into his mouth. :rolleyes:
Without any suicide note or any other evidence that he intended to kill himself, I guess they have no choice but to call it accidental.

But common sense tells us he offed himself.

·
Registered
677 Posts
It's sad,but anyone needing that much medication was not lovin life!!!Very sad,All that money and fame wasted.(All he needed was a vette to spend his money on and use for therapy!!)It worked for most of us!!!;) :laughing:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
It's sad,but anyone needing that much medication was not lovin life!!!Very sad,All that money and fame wasted.(All he needed was a vette to spend his money on and use for therapy!!)It worked for most of us!!!;) :laughing:
:agree: Not to mention he had a Beautiful little girl to live for! Now she will go through life never KNOWING her dad and that is what is truly sad about this!:(

Not to bring up the WHOLE BRITNEY SPEARS SAGA, but this is another example of what could happen to her, so I hope she gets the help SHE SO DEPERATELY NEEDS!

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
dont know what to think about that. youd think taht a pharmacist would say 'dont take all of these at the same time' or something. or its common sense to not take every type of medication you have at the same time. especially ones that, i dont know, ALTER CHEMICALS IN YOUR BRAIN.

still sucks either way.
So, do you really think he got all those drugs from a pharmacist?:laughing:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts