Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I vanished!

I cruised out with my son to see some forum members working on his sweet white/black GS clone, you can see -=Jeff=-'s laundry list in the c4 section.

I drove 30 miles back with both windows down. Gorgeous gorgeous day!!!

Glad the GS was polished and ready to go this morning. What an amazing day!! ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ragvette said:
It was amazing and after a long winter I was :D all day driving the Z06. If the weather holds I'll drive it into work tomorrow.

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
We shoulda hooked up! :(

·
Registered
138 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I vanished!

I cruised out with my son to see some forum members working on his sweet white/black GS clone, you can see -=Jeff=-'s laundry list in the c4 section.

Glad the GS was polished and ready to go this morning. What an amazing day!! ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Glad to hear you got the GS out Patrick. You guys n gals in Chicago really had a rough winter, as many others in the midwest. Wish you all blue sky's an sunshine from now on.
It was 60's on Saturday and low 70's today in St. Louis. We pulled the top off today and cruzed. Saw quite a few Vettes out, gave tham all a big wave.:buhbye:
Hope the cold weather is finally history.:thumbsup:

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I vanished!

Too bad we did not get it all done today...

see my reply to the original post.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
It was pretty nice. I let Renee drive the Vette on Sunday and now she wants one. :D She's a keeper! :thumbsup:

Now, I have to get ahold of a local Vette guy/friend to see if his black '91 is still available.

P.S. Anyone looking for a '98 5.9L Jeep Grand Cherokee?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts