Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have yet to make a pass with my car this season.

We have a N.J. East Coast Supercharging Corvette Challenge in the afternoon.

No better time or place to make a run and see how things go. It's going just as it is in the sig. E.T., I could care less about...it's MPH that matters most(to me). We'll see what she does! It's previous best as is in the sig is [email protected] mph.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Patrick.

if I tried hard enough, i think it'd do an 11.9 on streets. the track would have to be very sticky, and i'd need to launch quickly/carefully.

We'll see what happens. I need to feel that rush of the engine screaming for 12 seconds or so.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Originally posted by Jay 383 ...<br>
Thanks Patrick.

if I tried hard enough, i think it'd do an 11.9 on streets. the track would have to be very sticky, and i'd need to launch quickly/carefully.

We'll see what happens. I need to feel that rush of the engine screaming for 12 seconds or so.<br>
ET Streets = broken parts.

But, I bet that motor sounds tits.:partyon:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pat

I have an in car of my car doing the 12.1

Friggin' motor sounds angry, like "Get this damn car off of me!!" LOL

Let me know if you'd like it. Vic'89 was kind enough to film the outside version for me too.

J

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Originally posted by Jay 383 ...<br>
Pat

I have an in car of my car doing the 12.1

Friggin' motor sounds angry, like "Get this damn car off of me!!" LOL

Let me know if you'd like it. Vic'89 was kind enough to film the outside version for me too.

J<br>
Please post that video.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know how to post a video, but I can e mail it to someone who'll host if for me.

Thanks!

J

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks,

It isn't going to be the usual 40 degree air that I run the car in, but that is ok.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pat

It's an mpeg 1 about 3-4 megs or so. I'm not too good with video hosting yet....once I get an area I can host them, then I'll upload them.

Whats your e mail addy? I'll send them to you.

J

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I tried sending it to you Patrick, but it bounced. Umm, REDGAR is going to assist me in uploading the vid on a site. I'll give you the link when it's available.

There really isn't much to see LOL just a black leather seat. But what you hear is every hot rodders reason to smile. A Small Block Chevy tearin' it up!!!!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts