Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raced a 06 SRT Coupe the other night. It had 3.55 gears and high flow cats. I have a filter and short throw shifter. Waxed him pretty bad. We went from 50-160 and he was ~6 cars back. We raced like 5x and the results were the same everytime. So my prediction of how much faster the Z06 was is true. I used to own a Viper and the Z06 feels SO much quicker, and it is!!

I have a video but it is sooo crappy taken from a cell phone since this was not planned. Posting it probably would be a waste, but if you guys want it, I will post it.

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
post it!

·
Registered
191 Posts
another kill for the notorious Z06 street racer on the planet :rolling: :partyon: :cheers:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
:thumbsup: good kill

:devil:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks..:)

His massive TQ and his 3.55 gears helped him off the hit, but once he had to shift, I was still in 2nd ger reaching my peak HP. I was able to carry out each gear so much longer than him, and this is why he got killed pretty bad imo.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thanks..:)

His massive TQ and his 3.55 gears helped him off the hit, but once he had to shift, I was still in 2nd ger reaching my peak HP. I was able to carry out each gear so much longer than him, and this is why he got killed pretty bad imo.
They ain't slow, you're just that much faster! :laughing:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
yeah really, excellent kill. Just watch out for the newer Vipers, 600HP.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts