Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iranian Book Celebrating Suicide Bombers Found in Arizona Desert

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/27/iranian-book-celebrating-suicide-bombers-arizona-desert/

"A book celebrating suicide bombers has been found in the Arizona desert just north of the U.S.- Mexican border, authorities tell Fox News.

The book, "In Memory of Our Martyrs," was spotted Tuesday by a U.S. Border Patrol agent out of the Casa Grande substation who was patrolling a route known for smuggling illegal immigrants and drugs.

Published in Iran, it consists of short biographies of Islamic suicide bombers and other Islamic militants who died carrying out attacks."

WOW - I wish someone had warned to President and the nation about how this might happen. OOOOHHHH THAT'S RIGHT THEY DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smack

· Registered
12,429 Posts
:agree: I saw this, this morning. I seriously doubt you will find, read, or hear, about this anywhere else...

Of course they can't wait to report the shooting in Arizona was triggered by 'hate speech' coming from PB&L...

Meanwhile a 58 year old missionary woman from Texas was shot dead last night in Mexico...

Move along please...nothing to see here...move along...:lookinup:

· Banned
31,437 Posts
Nothing surprising about this, but Obama don't get the blame. The border problem was a huge issue long before Obama was in the running for president. Bill Clinton & George Bush should shoulder most of the blame, because both enjoyed congresses that should have been able to fix this. But no one wants to fix it, because regardless of party, they are too liberal.

· Registered
12,429 Posts
Nothing surprising about this, but Obama don't get the blame.
I agree there's nothing surprising about this, but it should be...
The border problem was a huge issue long before Obama was in the running for president. Bill Clinton & George Bush should shoulder most of the blame, because both enjoyed congresses that should have been able to fix this.
I'll give him his share, along with the other libtards that deserve it, along with Clinton, Bush, et.al. The problem we have now is, it's all coming to a head and we have that rocket scientist that looks like Frank from MIB calling the shots on border security, Incompitano, pulling crap on American citizens they wouldn't dare do to illegal's...
But no one wants to fix it, because regardless of party, they are too liberal.
There are some, but they get sued, or are vilified...
for the reason you put up...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.