Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Sure,just be careful,don't get any door dings at the mall.:)

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,567 Posts
Okay, why the jack under the front end. Does he think he needs it to change the oil ?

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
Okay, why the jack under the front end. Does he think he needs it to change the oil ?
Steering wheels on the hood too.Maybe the thing never got finished.
Theres a mini-van at our track that runs high 13s,and has a nice candy apple paint job..He can beat most stock C4s.

·
DC Crew
53,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
carfanatic said:
do you know how expensive it is to build a monster truck?
A "current" monster truck costs about $200-$300k to build to required specifications.

That junky mini van I bet you could build for $30k in parts. Not including labor.

·
Registered
383 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
Theres a mini-van at our track that runs high 13s,and has a nice candy apple paint job..He can beat most stock C4s.
I've heard about some of these and there's more then one out there. Evidently the new Honda and Toyotas have nice engines that are easy to blow and can throw down some serious HP...talk about a sleeper. :surprised

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
There's a guy in the Chicago area with a 12 sec mini-van. So far, I've never ran across him 'cuz it would suck to get beat buy him. :laughing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts