Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,477 Posts
If I remember right, the front emblem on the bumper cover has 2 pins that protrude through the cover and are attached underneath and the rear on the deck lid is pressure sensitive tape. I could be wrong and it is the other way around but I don't think so.

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
If I remember right, the front emblem on the bumper cover has 2 pins that protrude through the cover and are attached underneath and the rear on the deck lid is pressure sensitive tape. I could be wrong and it is the other way around but I don't think so.
You got them backwards. No holes in the front fascia.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,477 Posts
I bow to the master. Thanks for getting it straight

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
I only know because this is the 3rd time I've painted my front bumper to get rid of the rock chips. I will have a leather bra the next time I go around Atlanta Motor Speedway. :D

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,477 Posts
I only know because this is the 3rd time I've painted my front bumper to get rid of the rock chips. I will have a leather bra the next time I go around Atlanta Motor Speedway. :D
Will you put anything on the front fascia too?

....and we don't want any pics of you in a black leather bra:laughing:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
:laughing:

Nah... I finally decided to put my custom made Tiger Shark bra on it from Speed Lingerie. Them rock chips have finally gotten on my last nerve. Plus. the nose looks so much cleaner with nothing on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts