Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to do this a lot more. Then I took my engine out, and I missed all last summer.

They started up again this summer a few weeks ago, but this was my first trip in. I was hoping they were going to lose the shorts but it was a tad windy. Oh well.

Pics:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I wish they'd do that around here. Thanks for sharing dude!

·
Banned
7,823 Posts
you let them wash it with the top off AND those dirty rags?

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you let them wash it with the top off AND those dirty rags?

Yep. They are very careful about not getting water inside. Never had a problem in 6 years of bikini carwashes.

The microfiber towels they used were brand new when they started. I was the 1st wash of the day.

I also always monitor...*cough - take pictures - cough*...and make sure things go smooth. They're very good about not using a rag that has fallen on the ground.

Besides, my paint job sucks. Now, when I get a new paint job I will probably not let them wash it...just stand pretty in front of it after I've washed it. LOL.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Reminds me of the car wash scene in "Cool Hand Luke" with Paul Newman. Chain gang of prisoners is cleaning up the country roadway on a hot summer day while hot chick takes bucket of water and sponge and carresses her car with soap. Excuse me. I think I need a trip to Blockbuster. :laughing:

·
That creepy old guy
726 Posts
Matt,

These look like a new set of girls! I sure miss only living a block or so away from that place. Your Corvette does look pretty good in the pics but to be honest, I really wasn't looking at the car. :surprised

I need to get back down there at least once before the summer is over.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Do those girls know how lucky they were? That's a great C3! Thanks for sharing those pics. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Has Junkman seen this? :rolling: Nice looking car. :thumbsup: I have a fondness for the color. :laughing:

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Ahh... Hooters, Summer and Car Washes.. Awesome combination!

Thanks for posting!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts