Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week there were 3 girls.

I need to ask the manager why they never lose the shorts anymore. I wonder if it's a new policy. :down:

Enjoy the pics.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,770 Posts
They probably keep their shorts on because of people like you:laughing:

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Nah I've been going to these since summer of 2008. This is the 1st year where they aren't full bikini.

·
Registered
897 Posts
:agree: 2 car washes in 2 days with no dirt showing on a black car. :devil: :smack

Of course I'm extremely envious!!! :D The girls just keep getting better. Maybe you'll get 4 girls on your next wash. :cheers: Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:agree: 2 car washes in 2 days with no dirt showing on a black car. :devil: :smack

2 days? You mean 2 weeks. The carwashes are Thursdays...which is why I have Thursdays off from work. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
hmm

I love the fact that you don't even bother putting the T-tops back on. Maybe you're trying to give the girls a hint - if the car can go "topless" ... :devil:

·
That creepy old guy
726 Posts
Matt, you're killing me! I remember the blonde in in the yellow top. Her name is Allison. She has a super hot body, but I remember when she would talk she had a screeching sounding voice. But really, who cares when she looks like that.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Matt, you're killing me! I remember the blonde in in the yellow top. Her name is Allison. She has a super hot body, but I remember when she would talk she had a screeching sounding voice. But really, who cares when she looks like that.:thumbsup:

Yep and she remembers us too.

Notice the new...additions? Bought and paid for by Hooters. :smack

1 - 12 of 12 Posts