Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
That creepy old guy
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess you could say my weekend turned out to be a good one. I took 1st place in my class and received the Hooters girl Corvette choice award. Here is a sample for you all.

:D

·
Registered
313 Posts
Way to go!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
WOWWY KAZOWWY. those are some nice hooters

·
Registered
186 Posts
Awesome pics. I really like the color of the green Corvette. It is a very nice car.

·
Only green will do...
18,389 Posts
Congratulations curtis 74 great job as i said love the green:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Finally some babes my age:D

Nice 'Vette Curtis:thumbsup:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Between the car and the hooters.... sensory overload :laughing:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congrats... I saw your car at the Bagnall Dam Car show the first weekend in May... Hard to forget that car !!!

IIRC you were parked in the middle lane about halfway up the strip... BEAUTIFUL CAR !!!!

That's where I bought mine. It was the "Barn Rag" that was down the hill from yours about 1/4 mile. I've done almost all of the restoration since then...

Congrats again on the nice win... :partyon:

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
Them chicks man, you know they suffer from terminal edibility....they will never recover.....

Sweet green color on that shark there, is it a custom one of?? or from what maker/name??

I am thinking of a nice rich green for my car when I get around to painting it, someday...maybe....

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Them chicks man, you know they suffer from terminal edibility....they will never recover.....

Sweet green color on that shark there, is it a custom one of?? or from what maker/name??

I am thinking of a nice rich green for my car when I get around to painting it, someday...maybe....

:thumbsup:
Gene, it's an awesome color, but a lot of the look is the skill of the painter. You could lose yourself in that paint job...pictures don't do it justice.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Nice work Curtis and REAL nice pics!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts