Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought the P.I.E.GM9-AUX 1995-2003 GM9AUX GM Auxiliary Input Converter from LOGJAM Electronics. Should arrive sometime soon in the mail.

Plan is to keep the interior looking stock as hell while adding the capability to take my portable MP3 player and plug it in. Don't have the stock 12 disc changer in the back but I think this is a better route anyways. Nervous about tearing my dash apart but there is a good looking write up in the CF's audio FAQ section so I should be ok. Will let you all know how it goes.

Just curious, and hoping someone can shed some light, I'll just have to hit the CD/AUX button 2 times to get to the MP3 player now?

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,761 Posts
Have you had a change to work on this yet?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, long enough to realize the GM9AUX is the wrong part, ordering the GM10AUX and the COR-HAR now. Logjam is being really helpful, answering emails on a saturday!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, long enough to realize the GM9AUX is the wrong part, ordering the GM10AUX and the COR-HAR now. Logjam is being really helpful, answering emails on a saturday!
all done! works great.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am glad that you have had good luck with your install.

My car is missing one of the wires that the Cor-Har plugs into. Apparently PIE knows that this is a problem in some cars but it was not mentioned on the Logjam website. I am now waiting for my parts to be returned to Logjam and have my refund issued.

I am going crazy without the iPod and am almost to the point of driving my truck just so I can have it back (but not quite.)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am glad that you have had good luck with your install.

My car is missing one of the wires that the Cor-Har plugs into. Apparently PIE knows that this is a problem in some cars but it was not mentioned on the Logjam website. I am now waiting for my parts to be returned to Logjam and have my refund issued.

I am going crazy without the iPod and am almost to the point of driving my truck just so I can have it back (but not quite.)
that 15% restocking fee sucks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Delivered

The package was delivered today.

I am hoping that they will do the right thing since it was their mistake and I have already had to eat the $8.76 in shipping back to them.

I'll wait to say anything else until I have heard from them.

Rad

(But I am fully prepared to sing their praises if they do right by me.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts