Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Z07? First time I've heard that name. Anyway, here is the link, sorry if it's old.

They seem to think that the current Z06 is becoming the standard C7 Corvette and that the Z07 is going to be the next Z06....

What the [email protected]#*&? This is why I don't read car magazines anymore.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts

Motortrend needs to lay off the crack pipe.

Last week Motortrend said the Blue Devil is coming with a fluffy white bath robe and a a ceramic dalmation statue. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Last week Motortrend said the Blue Devil is coming with a fluffy white bath robe and a a ceramic dalmation statue. :rolleyes:
You mean its not coming with the robe?!?! Ohh well...guess I wont be buying the "Blue Devil" after all:down:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
"Hey boss, the summer intern needs something to do."

"Have him write a Corvette article."

"OK."

:crazy:

·
Banned
2,069 Posts
I read in Motorweek the C7 will come with a light weight midget to counter balance the battery in the rear and to use in emergency situations, like dropping the fob under the car and stuff.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I read in Motorweek the C7 will come with a light weight midget to counter balance the battery in the rear and to use in emergency situations, like dropping the fob under the car and stuff.
Hey now Evilways, they prefer to be called "dwarfs" or "little people". :laughing:

·
Registered
162 Posts
That must be a very old article. MT seems to be really reaching there, not even claiming "top inside sources". Well, whatever sells magazines, right?

However, I could see the SS using C7 components. Or rather, the C7 will utilize SS or Z06 components. Just the trickle-down theory, right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts