What's the "wrap" price?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Around $3500 I think.

·
Registered
440 Posts
That is pretty sweet looking...but i sure wish they would offer it in all black. The colors they picked arguably don't go with a lot of the exterior colors.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I can't see anything worth the extra money. Am I missing something. Is there something that comes with the 4LT that is not visible (Added insulation, softer seat materials more padding etc.?). I'm not trying to be critical but I just don't see anything that makes me go WOW!
Gary

·
Registered
239 Posts
???

I also don't get it? Why so much extra cost and why so few color choices??

I like it a lot just couldn't justify all the extra cost!!!!

Must be more to it than I know about.....

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
At $1,600 they'd sell a ton of leather wrap. I'll bet they set the price artificially high to hold demand to a manageable level at first. Give it a couple years and the price will come down IMO. But even at this high price its about time they gussied up the interior for those willing to pay. :partyon: Now maybe the Euro-snobs will shut up with their interior complaints -- nah probably not. :laughing:

·
Super Moderator
10,122 Posts
At $1,600 they'd sell a ton of leather wrap. I'll bet they set the price artificially high to hold demand to a manageable level at first. Give it a couple years and the price will come down IMO. But even at this high price its about time they gussied up the interior for those willing to pay. :partyon: Now maybe the Euro-snobs will shut up with their interior complaints -- nah probably not. :laughing:
You could be right, but I just read that Porsche's deluxe interior is $5,000. Sorta makes the $3,500 a bit of a bargain. Everything is realative I guess.

·
Registered
73 Posts
:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

**** O C T O B E R ****
:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

Great...MAYBE I'll get my convertible JUST in time for winter!!
WTF GM?!!?!!
Why is it the one year the Vette comes out early I would have to have to wait because of stickin' two-tone cow hide...​

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
hey rick does the 4lt have cooled seats? i heard a rumor at one time that it was going to.

also c5 baby girl i like your avatar coule you send it to me in a full size photo?
[email protected]

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
73 Posts
hey rick does the 4lt have cooled seats? i heard a rumor at one time that it was going to.

also c5 baby girl i like your avatar coule you send it to me in a full size photo?
[email protected]
I remember the rumored heated AND cooled seats when the new C6 was coming out...can't believe it hasn't made it yet...
Avatar ? <~~ SURELY! I'll send it shortly :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts