Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help me out here. In the early to mid -80s there was an automobile magazine which featured hot cars and babes. Several of the ladies on the forum here appeared in that magazine. What was the title of the magazine?

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
There was one called 'Auto Buffs' that had girls in less than business office attire. At least I understand there was. I would never look at a young lady that wasn't fully clothed.

Yeah, right :laughing:

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Auto Buff might be it. Seems familiar. I've got several issues packed away in storage. I'll have to dig through the archives and figure out what the title was. Thanks.

:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
486 Posts
Auto Buff might be it. Seems familiar. I've got several issues packed away in storage. I'll have to dig through the archives and figure out what the title was. Thanks.

It was Auto Buff.
What a great magazine for it's time.
I had the entire collection untill they went under due to political pressure. It was a great magazine, a lot like the Babe Section here...without the mods.:smack
I sold my collection at a flea market one year for $400.00. and they say it doesn't pay to look at that stuff:partyon: Glenn

·
DC Crew
486 Posts
$400.00!!!
My collection is incomplete. I was buying them off the newsstand.
Yeah, the key there was the entire collection. Like with most magazine collections, having the very 1st issue is the key. A lot of collections start with the 2nd or third or missing one or two at the end.
I'd still put them out on e-bay etc and see what you can get. I had mine in individual clear plastic magazine bags and they were in great condition. Look yours over and make a list of each issue you have. There are people out there that REALLY want these old Auto Buff Magazines. The're car memorobelia. Glenn

·
Registered
92 Posts
im thinkin autobuff magazine!!!
Help me out here. In the early to mid -80s there was an automobile magazine which featured hot cars and babes. Several of the ladies on the forum here appeared in that magazine. What was the title of the magazine?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts