Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

To all Corvette Fans:

One last gift for tonight.

Attached are two renditions of what GM could easily do with the Z06 or Rumored Blue devil with a few mods. I also rendered one in Red with a varied wire mesh grill and I call it the "Red Devil"

If you like what you see please be sure to check out my other thread titled "NEW revised images for ALL C6 styling critics" it has a really great C6 composite poster I produced showing the C6 from many different views as well as some great points of information that hopefully helps you see the great car that this is in my opinion.

I also have a thread titled "More Requested C6 Mod Pictures" if you want to see some varied C6 base model looks with glass top, wire mesh grill and profile comparisions to the C5 and Viper SRT.

Thank You,

Jim McClain
President, bmedia
www.bmediaweb.com

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Jim, that looks sweet. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the Blue Devil looks at least that aggressive!:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,838 Posts
Congratulations! That is simply stunning! I sure hope your vision is the vision of the Corvette team!!!!

Thanks!

JB

·
Banned
591 Posts
the grill looks sweet......someone will be making those !:partyon:

·
Registered
17 Posts
thats pretty cool. i don't like the skirts though. and i would think the rims will be like the old z06 rims, except the spokes will be closer together. and the fog lights might now be there. some wierd opening might be there instead to cool the brakes. remember, this thing is gonna be fast. and a little more flare on the sides

·
Registered
965 Posts
that grill looks mean . someone will be making that for sure

·
DC Crew
4,825 Posts
That is just wicked!!:smokin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts