Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a video I created from pics & video of my trip with my father, and friends Mark & Mike on the Hot Rod Power Tour 2010 last year. Finally had the opportunity to get it completed this past weekend.

A little insight...my friend "Mike" has a real harsh sense of humor always testing to see how gullable one is with cars making crazy comments that instantly you correct him but then realize he is pulling your leg so at about 13mins into the video I got him back as I could not resist putting all his pics with his car to good use to have the last laugh for a while making his Mustang look and sound not its best. Mike has not seen the video yet. I am burning him a copy right now and will send tomorrow.

Enjoy...video is 28mins long!!!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gald you guys liked it...its a LONG video but hopefully you all will get an idea of what the Hot Rod Power Tour is all about if you have not gone on it yet. Its a BLAST to do with a bunch of friends and family. Having 2 cars and walky talky makes it really cool to call ahead or behind to catch-up on the status of whats going on.

·
Premium Member
10,261 Posts
looks like an awesome time! I'd love to do one of those tours at some point.

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
There I am at 24:55!!! :partyon:

We'll be there again this year. See you then! :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts