Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AOL UNVEILING PARTY?

As you know, the unveiling will be web cast on www.chevy.com/corvette and the show is planned to start at 7:00 pm EST on 1.4.2003 (tomorrow).

You guys want me to set up an AOL chat room so DC members can share our immediate reactions while watching the live C6 webcast together?

That's about as close as we can get to meeting in a pub!

Let me know if this sounds cool, I'll set up the details.

I can save the transcript of the chat and paste it here afterwards for those that miss it.

Thoughts?:excited:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be at liberty to join in, but...

I think it's a great idea!

:partyon:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
that's 6 central. might be tough for me to make it. but I hope enough others can.

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Wow, I did know that it was tomorrow! I think this is a GREAT idea though. Hopefully I can get my computer started so I can get onto AIM!

·
Super Moderator
10,175 Posts
See you at 4:00 Pacific time!!!

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
count me in :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
I would absolutly love to, but 6 am is a little too early for this night owl. I'll try setting my alarm, but no promises.

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NemesisX said:
I would absolutly love to, but 6 am is a little too early for this night owl. I'll try setting my alarm, but no promises.
6am? It's at 7pm tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
decka said:
If I'm avaiable at the time I'm in, but I use AIM. Not sure if you can join AOL chat rooms
I set up the chat room. You send an AIM to "digitalcorvettes" (my AIM handle). I then "invite" you into the chat room. It's cake. I will post instructions and times in the mornin'. :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
6am? It's at 7pm tomorrow.
Thank god I forgot to set that alarm, I didn't read that closely. DOH!

:spanked:

And it will be 6 for me, I live in central time, St. Louis.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I'm in! With all the snow we're getting, I won't be going anywhere.:rolleyes: Great idea Patrick! Thanks! Phillip

1 - 15 of 15 Posts