Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
53,226 Posts
Originally posted by ragvette ...<br>
1:18 scale replica of a 2002 Electron Blue Z06.

I'm still looking. :(<br>
My understanding is that you can now EASILY find these at Target. Can anyone verify this?

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: How can I find

Originally posted by Patrick96LT4 ...<br>
My understanding is that you can now EASILY find these at Target. Can anyone verify this?<br>
Guess I'll do some shopping on the way home tonight.

Thanks,

:cheers:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
BLM has been looking for one, too. You might ask him if he's had any luck.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i know BLM has gotten one.....ebay has one for 30 bucks but you should be able to find one cheaper than that...

·
Registered
662 Posts
Re: Re: How can I find

Patrick96LT4 said:
My understanding is that you can now EASILY find these at Target. Can anyone verify this?
Yes, as I mentioned in another thread, everytime I go into Target I check the 1:18 Maisto stock because of BLM's earlier quest to find one. It became a habit. In the last few weeks I have seen four, two at the Costa Mesa Target, and two at the Huntington Beach Target. Also, if you check eBay you will notice that the highest bids for this $14.95 retail item are around $25.00, tops. And there are a number of them listed, so that would tend to indicate that supply has caught up with demand.

If this guy can't find one I'll recheck our local Target stores and shag him one if there are any left.

Ray

·
Registered
16 Posts
You can get a 2001-2002 COrvette ZO6 in Blue made by Maisto.... Go to exoticar.com or any Toys R Us stores.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hi there
if you whanted a 2002 electricblue Z06 you can make it yourself
I'm making one this moment from a 2001 Z06 just need the color sample ,if it's finist will post it in my gallery :excited: :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
patcorvet said:
Hi there
if you whanted a 2002 electricblue Z06 you can make it yourself
I'm making one this moment from a 2001 Z06 just need the color sample ,if it's finist will post it in my gallery :excited: :thumbsup:
what do you do about the emblems?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts