Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How close have you come to taking a hostage?

I mean 1 hair from FREAKING OUT and going absolutely nuts on someone?

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
A month ago I had a guy buy a boat from me, take it, use it, then try to back out of the deal and still owe me 1000.00...it was close...real close

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
I've had my moments recently, work related.

But generally I keep a pretty cold head 99% of the time. I've learned to pick my battles.

So, have I ever come a hair from taking a hostage? Hmmm....

:buhbye:

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Three years ago,I was going to buy a 1982 Red Corvette from a ((Local Car Lot)),that was recommended by a local real dealership,saying that salesman was rep.I was told that the vette was 10,500. and that i would have to put a down payment,to hold while a little work was done to it.(bring it up to inspection standards)I gave him 5,000. and told him i would like to pick car up as soon as it was done.He told me that it would be done in about 3 days,fine.10 days went bye and the same old story,car not ready.You see at this time i realley want car and was a little blind.I went back to dealer to cancell deal,and he told me that he spent my deposit.I went nuts.Call local police to file fraud charges,went to small claims court,and when he told that a lien would be put up against hem,he came up with the money,this all told ,took about two months.Yes i think that if my AK was loaded ,i would have made news at 11.:nuts: :nuts: :buhbye:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts