Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Stick with the major suppliers so if you need to return anything , you can without hassle. Plus...the parts are usually high quality. My favorites are : Mid America, The Last Detail, and Ecklers for Corvette parts....and for general things, i like Summit and Jegs.

Dave

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
well i found that for my fiberglass,i think i will go back to vanacor,out of la.They have most body panels for my C-4,plus there a company of quality,in manangement,parts.kenny 1984

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,415 Posts
I think all of the these go hand in hand. there are 10 or 12 really good vendors and they don't get that way by high prices, bad c/s, no parts availability. If one of these go out the window usually the rest follow close behind and they are out of business.

·
Registered
74 Posts
These days the selection is from experience; originally it was from reputation.

I select the vendor with a good history plus a good price & delivery.

·
Official Forklift Driver
7,068 Posts
65Z01 said:
These days the selection is from experience; originally it was from reputation.

I select the vendor with a good history plus a good price & delivery.
I do this too. I noticed that my list dwindled down to almost nothing going by a good history.

I ordered a VATS Bypass through Mid-America and they didn't ask which key code to order for. Of course, they sent the wrong friggin' one! Now I have to deal with this VATS crap til next week! Another one marked off my list. That wasn't the first time they fouled up an order I placed with them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts