Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1) I put that there because it's nice to see at a glance what's new. You like?

2) We have more than 1500 pictures now! Should we start thinking of sub-categories like ZR1, Z06, Grand Sport, 35th Anniversary... ?

:huh:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
1) I put that there because it's nice to see at a glance what's new. You like?

2) We have more than 1500 pictures now! Should we start thinking of sub-categories like ZR1, Z06, Grand Sport, 35th Anniversary... ?

:huh:
1. I like it. Great job.:thumbsup:

2. I would.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BIG LAW MAN said:
Yeah I like seeing the new shots there too.
Unlike before, I want the forums page to now be the "main page" of the site, I'll have a link for news and other resources we'll be adding to the site shortly.

Glad you guys like the pics there, I spent 4 hours coding it in PHP, what a bitch!

:nuts:

·
Registered
10 Posts
yup, i like.... good idea

good for quick referencing... good way for those that frequent the site to be up to date....

about subcatogories... another good idea.

definitely need something like that considering there are 1500 pics and counting !!! MUCH easier to navigate.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i would actually like to see them at the bottom of the page not the top...but thats a personal preference...

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Punk Boy said:
i would actually like to see them at the bottom of the page not the top...but thats a personal preference...
Anyone else have 2 cents on the location? Top? Bottom?

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Anyone else have 2 cents on the location? Top? Bottom?
I would be cool if you could hide the middle links "Forum Status, Private Message and Users Online" unless someone wants to see them all the time. Make those three expandable.

Maybe move those three to the bottom so the forum links move up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts