Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the next few days we'll be replacing the links above in favor of a really sweet pull-down menu system. It's functionality is of the highest quality, and it's a pleasant experience to use it.

Beyond that, what do you think we can do better? How do you like the site layout, colors and speed?

Thanks!:thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Please make the pulldown menu so that you have to click on it for it to expand....i hate corvetteforum's setup where it expands when the curser is moved over it

·
Registered
233 Posts
Punk Boy said:
Please make the pulldown menu so that you have to click on it for it to expand....i hate corvetteforum's setup where it expands when the curser is moved over it
Their menu's are just not set up correctly. It has strange behavior. Our menus will be perfect. :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
I am happy with the current setup but I trust your judgement. keep it up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think the site is super!:D
Navagating for, me personally, is great. Very fast for me because I have a very poor phone line connection.
I also love it because it doesn't have all the advertisements.
Great Job for whomever is in charge! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I like the layout, and I like that thus far you have "rotated" a different pic at the top. While it is anice color of blue, the background blue over a long period may become "old". But for what I pay for dues here...who am I to quetion?

With all the splinters from "the other place" I gotta wonder if the different factions are gonna rumble at the cruise in?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I love the current set-up, including the colors. Pull down menus are great if you must click on them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great Job Patrick! The quality of this site is first rate, we are lucky to have you working on it!:excited:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.