Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new cluster that i want to install. It was for a euro vette. It goes up to 300 MPH. I got it from ebay, does anyone have any instructions on how to remove this original cluster. I am sure i can just look at it and figure it out, but im not going to try it tell this weekend. So i figured someone might have some instructions that they could share. Just don't want to brake anything with taking the old one out. It is one complete cluster. My car is a 97 so there is no heads up display.

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CSDMagRed01 said:
Here is the procedure I used to install my HUD. It is intended to help install new gauge bezels but works great for just trying to remove the pod.

http://www.vetteessentials.com/instructions/g_bezels/bezel_howto.html

It is an excellent how to with pictures and description.

Enjoy.
Thanks for the fast reply. I looked into those instructions, it looks very easy to remove and install. You already saved me time, because i need the 15 torque hex socket. And its only the 2 screws on the top and one clip on the bottem. This makes it so much easier when you know what tools you need, and how it comes out. Thanks Again.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those instructions were great!!! I already removed and installed my new 300mph euro cluster assembly. Without those instructions, i would still be trying to figure it out. Now how do i hit 300mph???? Car seams to stop at about 170.00 for some strange reason.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts