Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do i seal these wheels they just came back for the bead blaster? thks bob

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i belive that there is stuff called zoop seal but im not sure. i heard it is good stuff. i dont know Adams products to well, but look and see if they have anything

and btw, was your avatar taken in long branch?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Picture was taken in Sea Girt, i live in Spring Lake though, where are you located?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you want a lasting finish get them clear coat anodized...
...redvetracr
i don't know what exactly that is or who does it......can i do it or does a specailty shop do it? thks bob

·
Registered
1,038 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
have you thought about powder coating them?? ...
...redvetracr
i did but not on this project...this is for fun and needs to be very wallet friendly

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Powder coat themyourself. Harbor Freight, although I don't care for most of their stuff, has a gun that works unbelievably well. Powder is cheap, just use an electric oven to cure. You will love the new toy. We all know how you like "toys."

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i do like toys....i used duplicolor wheel clear

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
is that what was on the Gen Lee??? i'll have to look

·
Registered
501 Posts
''back in the day'' some cast wheels came out of the box with a soft, light blue coating on the inner surface, the stuff was almost transparent, could dig your fingernail into it...local speed shop sold rattle cans of the it, but that place is history...closest thing i know of today would the ''vinyl'' upholstery paint rattle can.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i like it.....me and Daisy will have to go for a ride screw the brothers

·
Registered
640 Posts
Powder coat themyourself. Harbor Freight, although I don't care for most of their stuff, has a gun that works unbelievably well. Powder is cheap, just use an electric oven to cure. You will love the new toy. We all know how you like "toys."
I used a HF powdercoat gun for years. Recently, it was wearing out and I caught a good sale on Eastwood's basic HotCoat gun. While the HF gun gave me a lot of good use, I like the Eastwood a lot better. :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts