Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess from all of the reading I have done the C7 will come with a 5.5 L direct injection motor with about 440 HP. I currently have an 07 Z06 and the LS7 like all other LSX motors respond to modifications very well. Little bolt ons like a tune, cold air kit, headers, etc. are all pretty easy ways to get more power.

How do you think the C7 will respond to mods or even a simple tune?

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, I've heard about other motors with direct injection that were not easy to modify - especially when it came to tuning.

·
DC Crew
32,977 Posts
So far there are no real reliable tuning methods for direct port injection some companies aren't even writing software for the V-6 Camaros. Should be interesting to see.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I think people will find a way. Germany has a very active mod scene were firms modify mercs, bimmers, porsches, audis to insane amounts of power, torque and crazy aerodynamic packages.

It will probably be harder but if the C7 has a direct injected V8 and an active suspension plus state of the arts electronics, I'm sure it will still be modified maybe you will need to be an engineer with a masters degree but it could be done...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts