Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Who really knows for sure? My money is in the front being shorter.

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
jimxo said:
Did GM chop it off the front or rear of the car?
The front for sure. The back will most likely look the same, but will be indented like the Moray to make the ass look smaller.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
The bacl looks the the shortend peice to me. Its hard to tell from this pic but I looks like the Ass is really shorter.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
these pics show very little padding beneath the cammo and consequently show the basic shape of the car. the overhangs are shortened and the wheelbase has been lengthened by a couple of inches. it has been reported that the overall length of the c6 is only a few inches shorter than the c5. it appears they've curved the rear down toward the wheels to make the car appear more compact, but are retaining some of the volume at the center to allow for interior space in the hatch area.

pat, i don't think we're going to get much moray in this car.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
Don't take away my dream!!!!! :(
Oh, I know. I hear ya'. :thumbsup:
I DO think it'll be pretty muscular, though.

The more of it I see (C6), the more I think I'm going to love it. :excited:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
bkuper said:
Oh, I know. I hear ya'. :thumbsup:
I DO think it'll be pretty muscular, though.

The more of it I see (C6), the more I think I'm going to love it. :excited:
I just hope the top of the car has color, and doesn't look like a stupid NSX!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Patrick96LT4 said:
I just hope the top of the car has color, and doesn't look like a stupid NSX!!!!!!!
:agree:
I really hope they have at least painted the b-pillars. I just want to see this car unrapped and in a different color. That white doesnt show the curves of this beast off (Probly what they where going for).
I think this car will be very nice.:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts