Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Z for a little over six months. I have 11,654 miles, I started with
2. It is my daily driver rain or shine. I know there's are a lot of people who drive their's as much as I do. Who is rocking the most miles. We all can find the garage queens. The big question is who has 30 or 40 thousand miles on their Z. Just a quick question.

One more thing, I took a trip from Seattle to Olympia. It's a 72 mile trip one way. In 6 th gear at 71 miles an hour, I got 28.6 miles to the gallon. That's really good!!!

Jr.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Another NW C6Z ...

Hey C6-R JR ... My brother's LMB Z06 just turned 10,000 this past week. BTW, he's a neighbor of yours (maybe you've met already?), as he lives in Renton. Drop me a PM if you want his contact info.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Ten weeks, 1,763 miles, but hey it's now winter here in Michigan and I promise to catch up in the Spring! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Delivered Oct 24/05. Just over 30,000 troublefree miles (except for clutch pack noise,which is now fixed)

·
Registered
580 Posts
12 months and 9,000 miles.

·
Registered
448 Posts
10 months, 11k miles including a 2k round trip to Indy 500!:thumbsup:

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
12 months 19,000 miles....have never reset mpg.....average of 24.8 mpg for 19000 miles...of coarse I have never had it over 180.....

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jeepo said:
Delivered Oct 24/05. Just over 30,000 troublefree miles (except for clutch pack noise,which is now fixed)
Hey Jeepo,
I had you in mind when I started this thread. Great job.

Jr.

·
Registered
192 Posts
2-1/2 months.....758 miles-with 400 of them getting put on when we drove it back from the NCM Delivery in September....Saturday(tomorrow it is in the local Christmas Parade)....then home for its' Winter bath until Spring....zzzz

·
Registered
498 Posts
zeeman said:
2-1/2 months.....758 miles-with 400 of them getting put on when we drove it back from the NCM Delivery in September....Saturday(tomorrow it is in the local Christmas Parade)....then home for its' Winter bath until Spring....zzzz
Hey Zeeman I got you beat! 900 miles drive home and 1752 as of Today, but sunday is my birthday and if the bride asks me what I want, it will be a long ride, in the Z of course! then to bed also for the Z! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
What it was meant for ... !

I have around 2,300 km on my 07 Z06, it saw its first track day with approximately 1,800 km.

The next week-end ... I let my oldest son (19 yrs - drives a 97 Accura) drive it ... even with a couple of practice sessions with me in the passenger seat ... he put it in the weeds ... the car was not damaged ... took me 2 hours to talk the kid back into the car, and back out onto the track ... he went back out ... twice ... the first time, a little gun shy, but the next time, ... well you, can tell the difference between a 5,500 rpm shift and a 6,500 rpm shift ...

Kid still likes Honda S2000's ... don't know where I went wrong ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fonuRtIp1Lo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBAIqG_DOFc

If you have one of these cars and do not use it on the track ... then I would humbly suggest that you go to the track and make the world a safer place. :)

LWM :cheers:

·
Registered
21 Posts
C6-R JR said:
Hey Jeepo,
I had you in mind when I started this thread. Great job.

Jr.
Hey, I try hard

1 - 20 of 171 Posts